DH and I tend to be behind the times technology-wise. We don't have smart phones. We don't have iPods or iPads. We don't have tablets, netbooks, or notebooks . . . until now. I have a Kindle Fire, and I am loving it!
I don't know what I did before this thing came into my life. It is addicting. I love being able to access my ebooks in color (all out of copyright and free, of course), and access FB without first having to wrest the computer (desktop, of course) from my DH's grasp (to be fair, he works from home and needs the computer more than I need FB). I love the apps! They are too cool. They even have a fart app which I downloaded to make my DH laugh. It's wonderful (except for the fart app, but hey, if it makes him laugh, I'll keep it).
DH's big gift this year was an iPod Touch. I think he'll love it when he finally has a chance to use it. Unfortunately, that won't happen until we take his mom home and he finally has a chance to get a few things done in peace. But when he does . . . love it, I'm telling you. And I know some form of fart app will make it onto the Touch. Just wait and see.
1 comment:
Oh you are soooooo going to love the iphone and/or ipda if you ever get one. Both me and my husband work in the technology firled, so he always orders the newest gadgets. I initially resist but then when I give in- I, like you, become addicted and wondered how I lived my life without them! Enjoy your kindle and that fart app! ;)
Post a Comment