Tuesday, March 2, 2010

All right!

Progesterone is 27.4, Zone 3! I can stop the PIO injections for the time being, but I'm to keep up with the suppositories. I go back in two weeks to check levels again, and if they're still good, I may be able to stop with the suppositories. I don't mind either the injections or the suppositories, but it's wonderful to see my levels improving on their own. I didn't think it would happen yet, if ever. I was prepared to continue PIO for the duration.

8 comments:

Second Chances said...

Yippee! Yay to your body for doing what it's supposed to do. So happy for you :)

Kim said...

Great news - yay!!!

A said...

Congrats! Good job, mama!

Fertile Thoughts said...

Wonderful news! I am so happy for you :)

keep calm and carry on... said...

yay!!!

... said...

Good job!

Hannah's Song said...

Hi PFH! Congrats on your pregnancy!! I have taken a break on posting (Hannah's Song)...mainly because I knocked over a glass of ice tea on my MacBook and it was unrepairable!! I was very sad...and was not motivated to use my husbands computer. Anyhow, I found out I am pregnant too...about 6 weeks. I think we have similar issues: I am taking Progesterone shots as well...I am in Zone 3..31.2. I am getting an ultrasound in two weeks...because of my past miscarriage and age! Ugh....40!!! Good Luck and I look forward to reading your story as it progresses!!!

Praying for Hope said...

HS, congrats! Will you be posting more? Good luck with the u/s. The progesterone does wonders. It doesn't help a bit with most of the constant worry, but it gives you one less thing to worry about.