Friday, May 8, 2009

BFN

P+15, a day I rarely hit without obvious spotting, and it's a BFN. I wasn't planning to test until tomorrow, but I knew if I were to have any chance at concentrating today, I had to. I spotted twice yesterday, after all. What else was I expecting?

To be honest, this. This is exactly what I was expecting. Still, I couldn't keep myself from hoping I'd be wrong. While telling myself to be realistic, I was already daydreaming about how I'd break the non-existent BFP to my husband . . . which, by the way, would have been by running out of the bathroom, shaking from shock, yelling, "We're pregnant! We're pregnant!" How else? After this long, do you think I'd have the patience to plan some elaborate scheme to surprise him? The fact that we got a BFP would be surprise enough for both of us, I can assure you.

So, waiting on this next cycle to start. Let's get it over with. Then we can try again . . . provided our run of performance issue problems doesn't crop up during peak time. Something else to think about. Yay. It's always something, isn't it?

********************************************************************************

Spotting again. Heavier this time. She's on the way. About time.

********************************************************************************

Okay, people, don't make me slap you. No more talk about the pregnant woman! All day. All day. I am well beyond having any sympathy for her. There are other topics of conversation possible. I cannot wait until my coworker has that baby. After a brief spurt of excited chatter from my other coworkers, I'll get a break! She's not due for two weeks. Spare me! She is not the first or only person to ever have a baby. Enough already! I'm nearly as excited for her to have this baby as she could possibly be. I'm so sorry to complain, but after nine months of this garbage, I'm emotionally worn out.

1 comment:

prayerfuljourney said...

My AF usually starts the day after I get a BFN. I don't know why it can't start the day before so I can save my money(and nerves)! LOL! I don't work in an office anymore but I do remember the days when there were pregnant women around and that was the talk of the town. At that time, I wasn't married so I didn't care. At the last office job I had the husband's wives were expecting and believe it or not these husbands were talking about the symptoms their wives had, etc. At that time my dh and I were trying so I'd leave the area and go hide. It's hard to get away from that stuff. Praying for you!!!