That B6 is amazing stuff. I’ve only been taking the 500mg of B6 for three days but I’ve already noticed a difference in CM. Considering I’m in the driest part of my cycle, that’s saying something.
I’m never truly completely dry due to cervical eversion. There’s always something there, but with the B6, there’s more there than usual. I’ll need to remember that come peak time. I don’t want to overdo it and use Preseed on top of it. That, combined with the Mucinex, might push the lubricative part of CM too far. We need some little bit of friction for DH to do his part ;) as we discovered the other day when I assumed I’d be dry and used just a bit of Preseed. Never assume.
I can’t wait to see what happens when we combine it with the Mucinex. It should be interesting. Will we have several days of 10KL rather than the usual day or two of 10CL followed by another day or two of 10KL? It would be wonderful to mark my chart with a 10KLAD. Can you imagine that – all day? Unheard of.
Despite that, I’m not certain how much improving CM will help DH’s forward progression. It certainly won’t hurt, I know. We might as well give what progression we have the best chance possible – you know, fill any potholes, repave the road, and knock down all the speed limit signs. If we could fit the little buggers with tiny V8 engines and GPS, we’d be set.
5 comments:
cool! anything that helps the swimmers is great, i think!! hoping this will help scoot them along this cycle!
It sounds to me as though, if you can't speed up the sperm through diet, exercise, or medication, improving the CM would be THE number one thing to do. (This is in my EXPERT medical opinion - hah!) And if this is really improving things, then, I say, awesome.
Also - SPERM WITH GPS! HAHAHAHAHA! (I wish my graphic design skills were better. Blogging has inclined me to learn - not to say that I HAVE learned - all sorts of things in which I previously had no interest.)
I heart B6, too!! Although, mine isn't working so great the past few cycles... hmmm...
it's funny you made the comment about the V8 engines and GPS. We always used to joke (when DH's morph was low) that he had millions and billions of sperm, all swimming around like mad, but they were all like, "Duuuuuuuuh... which way do we go??"
I'm lucky my DH didn't retaliate with any impersonations of my eggs :)
That's funny about the GPS for sperm. It reminds me of a joke I read once...(you've probably already heard it)
Why does a man have a million sperm when all he needs is one?
Because they don't stop to ask for directions.
O.k. I NEVER tell jokes and this probably proves why!
~Amber
I wish I could get good CM! B6 doesn't work for me! Gives me migraines. I think, that was back when my hormones were slamming. Maybe I should try it again. ? I had better mucus at the end of this cycle then I did when I was o'ing. Doesn't make sense!?
Totally funny about the sperm. I often wonder why men get 1mil+ sperm and women 1 dang egg. Come on! Killing me here! :)
Someone said that it takes more then one sperm to get pregnant. Because the force of the other sperm pushes that sperm up to the egg. So you need about 3,000. I could totally be completely wrong. Take everything I say with a grain of salt. :)
Post a Comment