Why am I spotting? Why, why, why? Hm? I'm as certain as I can be with continuous CM that peak was on Monday. Even though I'm spotting, the mucus is all wrong for peak type. Why did I start spotting yesterday and today? And why is it brown now? When the spotting started at P+8 last cycle, I put it down to dropping from 500mg B6 to 100mg towards the beginning of that cycle. What excuse do I come up with this time? It's maddening!
Frankly, it scares the heck out of me. Could this be a sign of diminishing ovarian reserve? My cycles aren't nearly as regular as they were when we started (not that they were great then either). What would I get if we measured FSH again? I'm afraid to find out. Old eggs, sperm that swim in circles . . . we need a miracle. There's no way on earth we're getting pregnant without intervention from a higher authority.
7 comments:
Gosh, I sure hope the spotting isn't a sign of anything bad. I am terrible at handling spotting- it drove me crazy the cycle or two it's happened this year- so I know how frustrated you feel! I hope it stops soon!!
I used to spot like crazy! Chronic spotter. I was spotting or bleeding 15 days out of the month.
Clomid and HCG helped with that.....Have they checked your progesterone?
Yes...I spotted too not so early but early enough and it got attributed to low progesterone. I would ask if you haven't already. Blessings!
Progesterone was last tested in May 2008. I'm thinking it might be time to test again. I'll keep charting it so I'm prepared for my next appointment and we can come up with a plan.
ooooh. i detest spotting.
getting the progesterone rechecked sounds like a great idea...my dr is planning on adding progesterone to my next cycle.
Wow - I'm no fan of spotting but I don't assume anything from it. I have at least four days of tail-end spotting, and before the tamoxifen I had one day of spotting before starting my cycle, as well. Generally if I spot on p+8 (which I do sometimes) it's the last spotting day, not the first. I'm not sure it would be a sign of diminishing ovarian reserve - I thought more likely your estrogen or progesterone were out of whack. Good luck finding the culprit!
I had to go private w/my blog for awhile...if you want to read or comment on it...pls email me at prayerfuljourney@charter.net and I'll add you on my list. Blessings.
Post a Comment