What to blog about, what to blog about . . .
I have astonishingly little to write about when I'm not pounding my head against the wall over the lack of a BFP month after month. I can only wonder why I'm not looking forward with dread to another cycle ending in failure. Haven't a clue. Even on New Year's Eve when I knew AF was coming - something which should have completely destroyed my outlook for the coming year - I was surprisingly even tempered (the hard cider might have had something to do with that but whatever). I'm stumped.
Well, I'm sure I'll get back to my head pounding ways in no time. All I need is another pregnancy announcement from a family member, coworker, or former acquaintance who happens to be about the same age and isn't TTCing. Then life can get back to normal.
But what if this is the new normal? Huh, what if. Time will tell, but I doubt I was able to flip the switch from hormonal, baby obsessed individual to normal person that easily. This is the calm before another storm. How long do you think it will last? About the time that I notice it is when it usually ends.
Oh, heck, that must mean that someone else is about to make a pregnancy announcement. Perhaps I should avoid Facebook for a few days, just in case.
3 comments:
Living in that baby announcement fear, are you? I know the feeling. This past Christmas did not bring any surprise baby announcements..which is a surprise..which is why my Christmas was so much calmer and relaxing. Aaaahhhh....I always ask God to give me strength. Hopefully, this will be the year for you have an annoucment of your own!
take hold and enjoy the peace while you have it.. i've been in the same frame of mind, and it's working.
AF made her arrival for me on 1/2, but other than be irritated with the whole process of it all i'm alright.
glad you had a good christmas and new years!
I have baby-obsessed days and then I have some fairly-normal days... I can never tell which it's going to be!!
Post a Comment