This is a daily concern. Every day, somewhere between the car and daycare, a sock goes missing. I generally manage to find it - most often in the car and once sitting at the base of a light pole 24 hours later - but not always. Taking her socks off before placing her in the carrier does help us with the daily sock loss . . . when I remember. I should clarify that: I remember it every day, but I find it most helpful when the memory comes some time before I remove the blankets bundled over her and find one bare foot sticking out.
She's playing with me. I know it, and she knows I know it. She taunts me terribly with that naked foot whenever she can. It's a cute, pudgy foot, with irresistibly kissable toes, but she knows I don't have time to kiss them at daycare. We're raising a tease.
She's also sending a message about the rest of her wardrobe: she doesn't like it. She's blown out of more diapers than I can count over the last three weeks. We've upped her to the next size, but she merely laughs at our futile attempts to save her onsies from destruction. It's a rare day that I pick her up from daycare to find her wearing the same outfit in which I left her.
1 comment:
Us too! The blowouts lately have been incredible. What changed? Is it the solids? I don't get it. He's too small for the next size diaper, but I may give it a try anyway.
Also, I wanted to share with you that those little leather slipper shoes (target has them for about $15) stay on really well. I can't remember what they're called but they're in the sock aisle and come in a see through plastic bag. Plus they're super cute!
Post a Comment