![]() |
| For the record, she IS wearing a diaper in this picture. |
TTC and (finally) motherhood from the persepective of woman who has seen and flown past the age of 35 at warp speed.
Tuesday, July 24, 2012
The things kids do
The weekend went well. DH was on call, so it was mostly Kathleen and me. I’m positive I mentioned this before, but lately, the baby girl has been sticking her hands down the back of her diaper. Given that she can often be found clad in only a diaper at home with this warm weather, I suppose it shouldn’t be a surprise. I prepared lunch on Saturday and called Kathleen in to the table. I was grabbing something else from the kitchen when I turned around to see her toddle in . . . bare naked baby. She had nothing on. I found her diaper lying three feet in front of the TV where she’d been watching a recording of Mickey Mouse Club House. I’m glad that’s the only thing I found there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
She is so cute!!
So cute = ) I have yet to experience this but I can picture it happening!
Post a Comment