Goo goo g'joob.
The discomfort as we approach the final week is increasing. I feel like an ungainly walrus on dry land. The bloating and the cramping and the various aches and pains are compounding.
I said I'd never complain about this stuff if I were ever lucky enough to fall pregnant. I don't believe I am. I'm not feeling sorry for myself, only increasingly uncomfortable. A past with IF doesn't make the discomfort any less: it allows you to more readily accept it.
I truly believe all of this is to mentally prepare the mother for the next step. If pregnancy were easier, it would be harder to accept the inevitable pain that will come with childbirth. Going through all of this now makes you ready to face the pain and embarrassment and even fear of what's coming.
I want to get this over with. Now.
5 comments:
You are sooo close! I can't imagine how uncomfotable it must be, but I think your right- it's to prepare us for what's to come. I hope the rest of this pregancy is as comfortable as can be expected and your little lady comes soon. :) xoxoxox
Any minute now! Hang on, Mama!
Wow, I can't believe your little girl's arrival is so close!! I'm ready for pregnancy to be done as well. :) hang in there and you'll be in my prayers.
Wow, you are almost there! I was amazed at how physically uncomfortable the end of pregnancy was. Even for an infertile enjoying her first pregnancy, it was tough. I agree that it is all part of God's plan to help us get ready for delivery. Everyone is scared of it, but God made it so that you get so uncomfortable that you just can't wait to go into labor.
Praying for you as your big day approaches!!!
Post a Comment