Friday, May 20, 2011

Comments to other blogs

Okay, I'm getting fed up with blogger. I can now not make comments on other blogs. This is ridiculous. I keep getting the request to enter the word verification to post my comment over and over again. So, I shall comment here for now and hope the intended recipients have the opportunity to read them.

The A.R.T. of Baby Making
That's wonderful! And about time, too! Once you can pinpoint what the problem is (notice I didn't say "if"), you can do something about it. It's a huge weight off your shoulders - huge - just knowing there's a reason behind everything and you're not crazy or imagining things.

Fertile Thoughts
Good luck decluttering. That's no small thing with a baby in the house.

Butterflies
I'm so glad you found support in others who have gone through what your family is going through now.

Remember All The Way
You'll be feeling the LO moving soon. You might be feeling him/her now and not realize it. I didn't realize it until 24 weeks. Congratulations on reaching the halfway point. Everything continues to remain crossed for the next 20 - 22 weeks. It will feel like forever, but it won't be that long.

Everyone Else But Me
I'm so glad to hear Patches is doing better. He's a tough little cat. I tried to comment your last post earlier this week. I know he's going to pull through this.

No comments: