hmHMhmhmHM hmHM. The big baboon by the light of the moon was combing his auburn hair.
AAAARRRGH! I can't get the Animal Fair out of my head! I couldn't care less about the baboon or the grizzly fate of the monk who sat on the elephant's trunk!
Why must children's tunes be so catchy? Once they're in your head, they flit around there all day, bursting out in random fits of humming (and da-da'ing) while you're at work or in the middle of a conference or a meeting.
Still, I can think of worse songs to have stuck in there . . . . I'm sure I could if I really tried . . . . (daDAdadaDA daDA) . . . . (hmHMhmhmHM hmHM) . . . . What do you know: no, I really can't. This one's insidious.
I really must work to replace it with another song . . . .
The wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round . . . .
2 comments:
oH, I hate having songs stuck in my head. Right now it is, sticky, sticky, sticky, sticky bubble gum, bubble gum, bubble gum, sticky, sticky, sticky, sticky, bubble gum stick it on your knees...
I'm so glad I don't know the tune to that one.
Post a Comment