I had a dream last night that I was pregnant. In part of it, I had just found out and was worried about m/c, and in another, I was far enough along to start showing. I kept looking in a mirror. It felt so real. That's probably as close as I'll ever get to it. It was a nice dream while it lasted.
I don't believe the dream was prophetic for one moment (I stopped believing in that awhile ago). It was just a dream and probably my mind's way of rebelling against the inevitable AF which is around the corner. I want to be proved wrong someday soon - I will be stunned into catatonia if I am - but it's now easier to picture my life without a LO. You know, I think I could deal with that if I weren't confronted with pregnant women right and left. Where were they all hiding before we started trying?
4 comments:
Ah, yes, praying you dreams come true! It's funny you ended with that sentence- I often try to think back before we started trying- there definitely weren't so many pregnant women in Target then, were there?!
I laughed at the last sentence too...I think we didn't notice for it wasn't something we wanted at the time. I went to lots of baby showers, etc and it never bothered me until I was TTc'ing and nothing happening. All of a sudden, other's joy became my own personal sorrow.
I've had prego dreams too. I've had ones where I'm giving birth. I guess that is my minds way of coping too. I have to stop looking at what I don't have and be content with what I do have.
Hoping all our baby dreams come true.
oh. they are EVERYWHERE.
i've never had a pg dream... kind of reminds of the dream where you are new in love with someone (for me it's always c.ol.in fi.rth) and it's that whole new love feeling/new relationship... they fun dreams to have since once you are married, although it is amazing and completely different, you never have that excited new love rush.
i can imagine a pg dream being like that... i want one!
Keep Calm, they're nice dreams. The waking up and realizing it's just a dream part isn't so nice, but the dream itself . . . priceless.
Post a Comment