Monday, June 6, 2011

Belly Laughs

I've been wanting to get Kathleen laughing on video for ages. I finally got her. If anyone can get her to laugh, it's daddy. You'll have to forgive the mess. It's Saturday morning, and I hadn't cleaned yet. We have a dog and a blanket lying on the floor. I promise, balnkets aren't usually part of the kitchen decor, but they are when baby girl helps me get her bottles ready for the day.

You know, she'll be eight months at the end of the week. Eight months she's been with us and nine months pregnant, and I still can't believe she's here. She's incredible, and we are incredibly lucky to have her in our lives. I firmly believe this even when she leaves me no time to clean the kitchen (or any other part of the house) and wakes up at 5:30 on the weekend. She's worth it.









2 comments:

Chasing said...

That is one cute kid you've got there!

Second Chances said...

She's super cute! Such a beautiful little face!!!