I am so weak. One of my coworkers is in a carpool. Her birthday was yesterday, so one of her carpool buddies got up this early this morning to bake homemade cinnamon rolls for her. She brought in the extras, cutting each roll into halves. I've had two halves already. They are delicious. Mmmmmmm. I'm jonesing fore more rolls but I can't. I really should save some for others who have come in yet. But they were so good. Must get my mind off them. Discuss other things . . .
DH and I successfully replaced the broken water supply hose to our refrigerator's ice maker the other day (mmmmm, cinnamon rolls). It took two trips to the store to do it, but it's done (sticky, gooey icing). We didn't get a chance to work on a letter to our home builder to discuss the wood rot above our garage door and tactfully suggest that this isn't normal for a five year old house. We'll try to fit it in this week (sugary, sweet goodness).
Shoot, it's not working. I still want more rolls.
It's the PMS talking. I. Am. Starving. It's taking over my body and my mind. I need food. I need cinnamon rolls! How many more hours until I can go home and flee their cloying siren call!?
5 comments:
MMMMM, I looooove making homemade cinamon rolls. I use my breadmaker to make the dough, so they are so easy!! I don't put on as much icing as it sounds like your coworker did, but I can imagine they are not easy to resist!!
I wouldnt' be able to control myself either! Don't worry! Enjoy it! Ugg...Yummy,,,,,gooey.,.....
I love cinnamon rolls myself...I may need to make some now. It's too hot out to put the oven on. Hmmm.... I could go to the store though...ideas, ideas. This is good practice in self control, huh? That is nice of you to leave some to share with the others. Bless your heart. :)
I always indulge myself while battleing PMS. It really is only one week out of the month of SERIOUS cravings so I say go ahead and treat yourself to more cinnamon rolls ;) You derserve it!
~Amber
i'm hoping you went for it and finished off all the cinnamon rolls :)
did you google anything about the injections/drug combo vs. ART? i'm sure there was more to what he told me but it just all sounded so positive!
Post a Comment