I'm back to a more level and balanced me. I told myself to knock it off with the feeling sorry for myself and I listened. You don't get anywhere moping around. The only direction with any possibilities is forward.
I've noticed that the roller coaster goes faster the longer TTC lasts. There weren't nearly the peaks or - more specifically - the valleys when we started. It was a kiddie ride (pun intended) in the beginning, with gentle hills and a nice, moderate speed. Now, I'm strapped in, shoulder harness pinning me tightly to the seat, as the car screams up and down the rails, through the loops, upside down and rightside up. I'm dizzy, but at least I'm going forward.
Hm. I rearead what I wrote. Being down pushes me toward eloquence. I've always enjoyed playing with words. Why must my best writing come out when I find myself stumbling out of an unhappy spell? Typical. By tomorrow, I'll have risen to my usual, relatively optimistic self. My writing will suffer cruely. Sigh.
4 comments:
That is interesting, we were strapped in with more highs and lows then we are now. For me it has evened out a little more, the lows aren't as low and the highs aren't as high. I will take this over the first 2 1/2 years any day!
I am so sorry you are experiencing the roller coaster ride you never asked to get on. It sure does stuck be trapped somehwere you never asked to me. :) Keep your head up!
Yeah..I'm thankful this IF rollar coaster ride has evened out for me too. When I feel like the ride is starting to get out of control and too fast for me to handle...I pray the rosary or say a quick prayer which most often puts me back on track. I pray the ride slows down. God Bless.
I know about the roller coaster going from the kiddie ride to the big one so to speak. I'm glad that you're feeling better. Hang in there, I'm keeping you in my prayers.
i love the roller coaster analogy. we are definitely on the high and low part now, even though we are so many years in.
glad your spirits are back up! have a great weekend.
Post a Comment