Kate gets her baths in a little, pink infant tub that’s sitting in the tub in the spare bathroom. I filled it yesterday evening to give her a bath and took her back into her room to get her ready. When I walked back to the bathroom with baby, towel, and washcloth in hand, I found Muggles, our cat, in the tub drinking from Kate’s bath water. That cat loves any standing body of water that isn’t in her water bowl. No full cup is safe from her, and neither, evidently, is a full tub.
I'm serious about the cup of water thing. I have to cover any glass of water with something or we will have a glass full of cat. In fact, we have a plastic cup on the floor next to the water bowl just for Mugs. She drinks out of that; Sadie drinks from the bowl.
1 comment:
Oh no! That's so funny.
Post a Comment