Back on more level ground today. There was positively no mention of baby showers yesterday, or if there was, I had my music up too high to hear it.
Actually, I'm wrong. There was one mention of a baby shower in an email. They're planning a surprise shower for my coworker on April 9, the day of my next appointment with Dr. Stegman. Unfortunately, the appointment is in the morning; the shower, in the afternoon. The appointment may make the shower easier to deal with if I feel like we're moving forward. It's this treadmill feeling that I hate - going nowhere and spending a lot of energy doing it.
I can't worry about any of that now. I don't want to. The sun is shining brightly through my window. I love it. I don't care about anything more at this moment than the anticipation of my lunchtime walk on a beautiful March day . . . and the icing covered brownie sitting in my lunch bag . . . and the pan of icing covered brownies sitting on the kitchen counter at home.
2 comments:
I know what you mean about the treadmill but hadn't thought about it that way before. Yay for sunshine and brownies!!
mmm...BROWNIES.
Post a Comment