It's never easy, is it? I have no idea when I peaked.
I'm using the OvaCue fertility monitor which has generally been fairly accurate. Using the oral sensor, it can predict peak day up to a week in advance, give or take a day, and peak day itself can be confirmed using the vaginal sensor. It's worked wonderfully so far, coinciding well with CM. But now . . . .
The monitor predicted peak for yesterday (CD12). The moment it came out with the prediction, I started the vaginal sensor. All was well and good. Then on CD9, my birthday, it confirmed ovulation. I checked the readings, and if the numbers are accurate - I have no reason to believe they aren't - Friday was the day. But CM is still 10CL. I think. I have to use the yellow stickers due to continuous CM; perhaps I'm reading it incorrectly. Or maybe I'm not clearing well enough. Hmmmm.
I'm continuing the daily monitor readings to see if I get a 2nd peak day. I'll know better tonight, but it doesn't look like that I will be (the past few days' readings are heading in the wrong direction). If that's the case, then I peaked on CD9 which is the earliest I've ever peaked since I started tracking. I'd like to know why? What on earth happened? The moment I think I've figured things out, I get a new snafu.
Keeps life interesting, I suppose.
3 comments:
Funny how our bodies are not that easy to read. Just when you think you've got it all set, something else happens. I guess that is why they say medicine is not an exact science. Huh?Everybody is different. I think doing the daily monitoring is the best thing you can do. Next month may be easier to read. Good luck with it all.
You know, I've noticed that up to a point, the more information you get, the better you understand things - then you cross an invisible line somewhere, and too much information makes everything a mess. Hope you can find the Rosetta Stone of ovulation soon!
A Rosetta Stone. That would be just about perfect. Does one exist for ovulation? Someone will have to invent one, if not.
Post a Comment