Oh, come on! One step forward and eight back. This is progress? I won't go into detail why (I promised DH that I'd keep certain aspects of our TTC saga off the Internet), but let's just say that I didn't get to put another I on my chart. Frustrating!
I don't blame DH a bit. I don't blame anything but Fate. Fate, AF, and Murphy (of the infamous Murphy's Law) are doing their level best to annoy me. It's working, I'm annoyed. I'd like to inflict some serious damage on them. It's probably best that they aren't actually real. Well, I suppose AF is real enough (unfortunately), but if I do something to her, this infertility thing might become a bigger problem. I'll leave her alone . . . for now.
I pray every day for guidance in TTC - that we give ourselves the best opportunity we can every cycle to make ourselves a baby. I have to believe that there was a reason our plans last night didn't work out. I have to believe, because if I don't, I'll feel sorry for myself again, and I don't want to do that. That's been happening far too often. So, maybe it wasn't the best day to conceive a child. Maybe that's today. Hmph. Maybe, maybe, maybe. We'll give it another go tonight and see what happens.
Okay, back to work and BostonPete Old Time Radio. It always puts me in a good mood to listen to those campy radio skits and dramas from the 1940's and '50's.
Five weeks and one day until my next appointmet with Dr. S.
No comments:
Post a Comment