Humming quietly to myself. I'm having problems focusing on work. I need to focus on work. It's not fair to my employer to pay me to work when while my mind is off wandering outside these cubicle walls, not working. I'll give myself a few minutes' break before I try to refocus.
I'm planning some BD (baby dancing) tonight with DH. I put on a skirt this morning, a rarity in cold weather. He loves it when I wear a skirt or a dress. He loves it when I wear red underwear, too, but I'm saving those for tomorrow night or Friday (did I mention that my monitor predicted peak day for Friday?). As one of my cyberfriends would say, bow chicka mow mow.
An interesting side note: did you know that of all the colors, the color red excites men the most? I read that in last month's Women's Health. No wonder my red underwear always does the trick.
******************************************************
A bummer of an update. The cyberfriend I mentioned above went through IVF two weeks ago. She got her results a few minutes ago. Negative. I feel so bad for her. We post on the same baby board which is where we "met". It's a little disconcerting, the negative blood test. We're the same age - the exact same age - same birthday, same birth year. We even married within a few months of each other and started TTC 3 weeks apart. She can't get pregnant through IVF. It makes me wonder what chance I have doing this on my own . . . okay, our own. I can't do this without DH.
Well, nothing ventured, nothing gained. Miracles have happened. There's no reason why I - or she - can't be one of them. We just need to keep trying, hoping, and praying. Upwards and onwards.
3 comments:
I love it! My husband seems to be obsessed with panty hose! Especially thigh highs! But I can't just put them on....I have to act like I am not wearing them for him!!! hahaha I wish your blog was private for this comment! I really think he is into the 50s type panty hose! hahahahaha Don't worry I won't be putting on panty hose every day. I would if it would give me a baby! :) It could be the panty hose challenge. I heard a man has a better ejaculation when he is stimulated! ;)
Good for you for putting on a dreaded skirt in cold weather! It is supposed to be 70-74 degrees here until SUNDAY! That is the only thing I like about the South.
I have thigh-high fishnets that my husband enjoys (on me, of course). I do not wear them in public. I have a non-hooker image I like to maintain. Come to think of it, he likes me in pantyhose, too.
LOL!! I am cracking up over here with your non hooker image!
I went to the thrift store today because I needed more sheets to sew with. Well I saw this shirt and it said Hooker & blow! I was like WHAT???? Could you imagine wearing that or even buying that to begin with.
Yes I like to maintain a non-hooker image. I am obsessed with the ones with the lines up the back. Those are so sexy!! ;)
That is sad about your friend. Like my Priest told me in confession, God is proud of you for your obedience! ;) It is only through struggles that we learn to be obedient. Who knows what the future holds for any of us!
I must maintain some sort of fast and get off this thing!!!! hahahaha
Post a Comment