Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I want to kill dinner

This is how I know PMS has hit. I get that out-of-control I want to whack something in a big way feeling the moment something has the audacity not to cooperate. Like dinner on Sunday. And the coffee maker yesterday. And the phone today (hint to all those unfotunate people who might want to call me today: don't!). The irritibility hasn't been too bad this year. It's still not terrible now, but I can feel the potential for happy to annoyed in 0.53 seconds waiting to take advantage of any opening. I already warned DH.

***************************************************************************

In unrelated news, PA has a budget. Many agencies were hit hard, including my uncle's. There will be more layoffs. I took the liberty to check the changes to the line items. While there were pluses and minuses, our agency's funds have increased overall, and general government operations - the fund from which employees are paid - was one of the increases. It's no guarantee of anything, but I can breathe easier. Unfortunately, the GGO fund in my uncle's agency has decreased. He's paid from federal funds, so I think he's safe.

2 comments:

Hannah's Song said...

PFH: Thanks for the support. I think I may need to break down and have V8 today....feeling a bit faint! My body is probably screaming for food!!!

PMS..not fun! I know your pain...

... said...

Feeling just a little blessed that I live far away from you! :)

I hope it isn't what you think, but whatever it is subsides.