Yesterday was peak day. I know this for certain because of the u/s. The largest follicle was collapsing. The other two were still intact at that point. That makes today P+1. I must admit that I like have the u/s as backup to mucus. Mucus was dead on this cycle as was my monitor, but I really enjoy not having to second guess.
It's good to have the follicular tracking over with now. My husband thinks I'm "a piece of work" (his phrase for a unique but perfect wife), but I always have to shave and coordinate my wardrobe when I know my feet are going to be in the stirrups. I feel silly when I see bare legs and dark socks sticking out from underneath the sheet. It's the grandfather look - you know, baggy shorts with a belt, sandals, black socks, and pasty white legs. I'm missing the shorts (and underwear for that matter), belt, and sandals, but I have everything else.
3 comments:
You're not alone. When I had that HSG thing done I was wearing brown socks and felt so silly. I totally watch what I'm wearing now.
I started temperature taking a few years ago to see when I OV'd (the only way at the time for me to know that I was b/c of PCOS) and now with the u/s it helps so much b/c my peak mucus rarely occurs on my ov day (usually 2 days before).
Ooh, I'll be praying for you this 2ww!!
I liked getting O confirmed with the u/s myself...let me know something is working right in my body...LOL! Hopefully all this work will give you the answers you are dreaming of!
I think about what I'm wearing too. This summer I forgot to wear socks and I hated having bare feet on those stirrups. I hoped that they cleaned them off and being that I didn't catch anything on my feet...I guess all was well. :)
Post a Comment