The wonderful Wizard of Oz. And I mean that literally. The Wizard of Oz Broadway tour is at Hershey Theatre this week and we have tickets. It ought to be good: certainly better than the Happy Days tour in April. Oh, that was bad. It was all I could do to keep my eyes open. I don't foresee a problem with that tonight, but we shall see.
I have a question to those who have tried Amoxicillin or the like for mucus. While you're taking it, do you continue getting peak type mucus post peak? I'm thinking no - it can't thin what's not there and I didn't have this type of CM on CD8 when I started it - but I'm curious about others' experiences. My Ovacue monitor indicated ovulation was two days ago on CD10 but I'm still getting 10CL today when I bear down (sorry about the TMI). Both my monitor's ovulation confirmation and CM coincided with the ultrasound tracking during my last cycle, but then I ovulated on CD12, the last day of the Amoxicillin. I'm not sure what to think now. It's all so confusing.
I don't know if I should attack DH tonight or not. It's going to be a late night due to the play. We'll most likely want to head straight to bed when we get back. Should we make an effort to add another "I" to the chart? To be on the safe side, I think yes, but I'm tired now. I know he is too. How are we going to stay awake?
Gaaah! If I could only be normal and not have to worry about silly things like timing! Perhaps I should warn DH now. Maybe we can get it in before we leave.
3 comments:
I have the same questions about Amoxicillin. Does it produce CM or just enhance it? If it produces it...how can you ever tell when your actual peak day is???
Go for the "I"..it can only help!!! Drink a Odawalla Mega Energy Drink during the show!! Ha!
I stop taking the amoxicillin after I know I O'ed. :) Usually my mucus will change from 10KL to 10CL for a couple of days and once it goes to 10CL for 2 days I stop. :) I love amoxicillian!!! :)
Green with envy on you getting to go see the Wizard of Oz. I love it so much that several people have given WOO stuff over the years.
No idea on the CM stuff, but I'd at least try to see if you could get in the mood, but if not, I would not force it.
Post a Comment