It does have me wondering, however. Why do I have three follicles when I'm not on any sort of ovulation stimulation? I know that older women can mature more follicles due to increasing levels of FSH. What exactly was FSH then? I'm afraid to find out. I know that I will since I've also been going for blood draws every second day (with another this afternoon). Do I want to know?
I'll take the information for what it is right now: a potential for multiples! I can dream. Do I believe we have a chance? There's always a chance, but I put it at slim to none. I'm skeptical about one, let alone two. I'm trying to trust, to put everything in God's hands, but I am so afraid of being hurt again. There are only so many times you can be dropped before it knocks the trust right out of you. The crashes have been hitting harder as the end of my 30s approaches. Fingers crossed. It's hard to remain optimisitic when you can see menopause peeking around the corner. Where's my bazooka . . . ?
**************************************************************
I have a hunch that I will not have another u/s scheduled tomorrow and that DH and I had better get busy tonight. If I'm right, it'll be time to call for P+1 blood work tomorrow. You know, that's where the hope goes down hill, when I know the possibility of a baby for the cycle is no longer a bright, shining prospect. The answer, which I won't see for another 10 - 16 days, is already set in stone, yes or no.
3 comments:
Wow, that is great!! Do you suspect ovulation soon? My fingers are crossed for you, too!
I know what you mean about the age thing. I have heard that advanced maternal age has something to do with twins/mults. I haven't researched that myself....but it's out there. So, you never know...I often think it would be nice to get my two or three babies at once...instant family...no matter how hard the work. Yes, we can all dream! God Bless.
Oh...twins would be awesome! Glad to find your blog. Thanks for posting on mine. Your Creighton protocol was similar to mine...B6, Mucinex....I would like to try the antibiotics. Enjoy your day!!
Post a Comment