Friday, October 23, 2009

Forgot to title my post

Nothing special happening. Nothing at all. It's another Friday. No ups, no downs, no all arounds. I welcome balance. The only problem is that I'm having a problem getting motivated to do anything. I have work to do with positively no desire to do it. TGIF, otherwise, this would be a loooooong week.

That reminds me: I fell asleep on the couch last night, something I rarely do. Right in the middle of the Flyers game. I have no idea who won. DH was supposedly talking to me, but I don't remember a thing. When I woke up, I had no idea what day it was. It felt so much like Friday evening. It took a full two minutes before I remembered it was only Thursday. You don't know how disappointed I was.

One benefit to that episode is that it didn't happened during the 2WW. Against my better judgment, I might have taken falling asleep as a sign. I know better than that by now.

DH and I have another date night tonight. He approached me this morning asking if I had anything planned for tonight. I did, as a matter of fact, and I flashed him my red underwear. What I had in mind will not interfere with a date night at all, I think. ;)

No comments: