Thursday, April 16, 2009

Another appointment

But this appointment is for my husband. I called the urologist that my doctor recommended. We have an appointment at the end of the month. I'm shocked we managed to get in so soon. I expected a wait of a couple of weeks. I'm not complaining, mind you, just shocked. Something actually worked out.

I think I'll be going with DH to the appointment. He sounds like he'll need some moral support. He kept asking me if I wanted to go with him when I told him when it was scheduled. I got the hint eventually. :) The poor thing is so nervous.

4 comments:

Sew said...

As my husband would say he has never been so violated. But let me tell you, like I told him, if all I had to take thus far was a finger in my butt, I would not be complaining!

;) Gosh, I need to get off the computer. I am so READY TO FIGHT!!!!!!!!! ;) hehehee

the misfit said...

Aw...you know, it's funny, but they're rather more sensitive than we are. I mean, I haven't done as much as the average infertile gal, but I've had MANY endovaginal ultrasounds, several abdominal ones, pelvic exams galore, shots, shots, and more shots, oh, surgery, and tomorrow, an HSG :( ...they really don't know how good they have it. Or, as many have observed before me, our gender is just a lot tougher with physical suffering.

Fertile Thoughts said...

I hope everything goes well at the apointment. I agree, men do seem to have a more difficult time with these things...I wonder why that is? I hope you get only good news and a great Dr. :)

~Many prayers,
Amber

A said...

I'm sure your hubby is so glad for your support!!